Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 41: Spreading the Gospel in Africa

Man, I'm out of intro phrases so...

This week we had a decent week. We found a couple new people to teach.

Ok one really neat experience was on Friday... I think... I don’t know the days are a blur, anyway, it was one of the days last week haha. But we were teaching the guy with the pet monkey, D. And we taught him about sacrament meeting to which he accepted to come ad then we talked about baptism and extended a baptism invitation to him to which he also accepted. I think he is happy and believes that his search for the truth is finally finished. So he accepted and we had a good close to a good simple lesson.

Then we started walking back and it was night and he was our last appointment. So we said goodbye to Gideon and there was this big diesel truck driving down the road we were walking on. So this road was a long road so we just jumped onto the back of the truck and hung on and leeched the ride. Hahaha it was so sweet, like real life Uncharted man haha. So we rode on the back all the way until the end of the road and hopped off ha the driver had no idea the whole time. And walked the rest of the way to our apartment.

M. was confirmed a member of the church so that was exciting! She is now officially a member! I’ll send pics of the baptism haha it went well. Man, she has so much faith. She is great.

So not much from this week. It was a normal week of spreading the gospel in Africa.

I'm sure crazy things happened this week but I cant think of any. Either they didn't happen or I'm just used to it now that the crazy things don't phase me anymore. idk, one of the two.

Love you all.