Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 47: Second Week in Kwabenya

We found 10 new people to teach this week.

I cooked a delicious soup that I ate all week. Rice and soup... yeah thats my life. I bought chicken breast form the mall too and so that was some nice enjoyment in the soup as well. It’s called ncatenkuine by the way. I don’t know if thats how to spell it our not but that is what its called.

My District Leader and I have a friendly competition in finding people to teach. Whoever can find the most wins. So far. I'm winning but this past week we tied so we will see. Haha he is known in our mission as the 'master finder' but I'm planning to dethrone him haha. He is funny. He calls every night and we talk trash to each other and then laugh and say see you tomorrow. He is funny haha. His name is Elder Bangura, by the way, from Nigeria.

One of the people we are teaching came to church this week. He is named J. We met him two weeks ago and have been teaching him and his family. He came to church so we were excited.

Like the work is coming small small. I don’t know man. Just working hard. Kinda feel like a little lost and that I'm also trying to learn this new area. Hopefully we will find someone who the Lord has prepared to receive the gospel soon.